GREEN HOME OFFICE DESIGN
Install your own green home office design with simple ideas and
If you are not too sure at this time, just write down those you are sure of and use another page to add any that you might think of later.
Make an inventory of all your office equipment (tables, desks, filing cabinets, telephone, computer, etc.), if you have any. Make a list of everything you will need for working efficiently.
Walk around your house, garage or any storage you have to find what might be interesting to recycle and reuse.
- comfortable, ergonomic chair
- computer (laptop or desktop)
- Printer, fax, photocopier, etc.
- Storage cabinets, filing cabinets, etc.
- calculator, shredder, labeler, stapler, etc.
- CD and DVD players, TV, etc.
- General lighting, work light, lamps, etc.
- Visitor seating, reading chair, etc.
If you will be receiving clients, you should make provision for an entrance door apart from the family entrance. If that is not possible, you should install curtains or movable screens to create a physical and visual separation between the two spaces for when your clients visit.
You should be thinking planning to have a door which can be closed to create more privacy and tranquility.
Make a sign noting your basic work hours and install it on your door so that limits are established for your family and also… for yourself!!!